This long awaited books in FULL COLOUR contains a full and extensive analysis of the most successful team using the 3-5-2 formation in modern football. This tactical blueprint is explained clearly with supporting diagrams, notes and detailed descriptions.
Juventus have won 4 consecutive Serie A league titles (2012-2015) which included an incredible 49 game unbeaten run. They scored 291 goals (1.91 per match), kept 80 clean sheets in 152 games, conceding just 91 goals (0.59 per match) with a total win percentage of 72%. During this time they also won the Coppa Italia and reached the Champions League final in 2014.
Juventus are a very successful attacking and defneding team, when attacking they focus on exploiting their numerical advantage at the back, patient build up play, pushing many players into advanced positions and finally creating and exploiting space in behind the defensive line.
When defending they focus on maintaining a numerical advantage at the back, pressing to force the ball wide, tightly marking all potential receivers, keeping a compact formation and blocking through passes.
There are 105 tactical analysis topics which have been used to produce 33 sessions (104 practices)including functional practices, opposed/unopposed zone play, game situations, transition games and small sided games.
This will enable you to coach your team to attack like one of the most successful teams in Europe.
ATTACKING - Tactical Analysis Coaching Topic SAMPLES:
- Finding The Free Player When Building Up Play
- Creating and Exploiting Space On the Strong Side
- Making a Run On the Blind Side of the Defender.
- Receiving Between the Lines and Playing the Final Pass
- Exploiting Space Between the Centre Back and Wing Back On the Weak Side
- The 2 Forwards Combining In The Centre
- Creating and Exploiting Space in Behind the Defence
- Synchronised Movements To Create Space For The Attacking Midfielder
- Switching Play Into The Available Space
- Advantages of the 3-5-2 Against the 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 Formation
- Exploiting Space Behind The Full Back
DEFENDING - Tactical Analysis Coaching Topic SAMPLES:
- Horizontal Shifts - Pressure, Cover and Balance
- Defending When the Opposition Forward is Positioned Centrally
- Effective Defending Against Two Forwards (Correct Positioning)
- Defending When the Ball is in the Centre and the Forwards are Near the Sidelines
- Defending Against 3 Narrow Forwards: Ball Near the Sideline (Wing Back in Effective Position)
- Midfield Shape and Positioning to Prevent Through Passes From the Defenders
- Defending against the 4-2-3-1 formation
- Defending against the 4-4-2 formation
- Defending against the 4-3-3 formation
- Pressing With the Front Block (Forwards and Midfielders) Against a 3 and 4 Man Defence
- Pressing Against the 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 and more...
- 468 Pages
- FULLCOLOUR Print
- 105 Tactical Analysis Topics
- 33 Sessions
- 104 Practices
- U14-Pro Level